[amibroker] Re: Troubles with graph scales

Graham -- I am using the same plot i had in version 4.70 for simple
showing candlesticks on price -- i thought it would have port over
to $.80 without any need for adjustment.

Here is the code -- can you see if I need to move some lines
around????

_SECTION_BEGIN("Price");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %
g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue(
ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle |
ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
_SECTION_END();

s/Rick