[amibroker] Re: Troubles with graph scales

Thanks Patrick and Bosh - - i tried the change from automatic to
manual and it works - - however, is there any way to change the
automatic paramter in order for it to adjust the y-scale to give
more room at the top - - the labels at the top (MAs, C, hi, lo)
obscure the candletop....  s/Rick

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mac_bosh" <mac@xxx> wrote:

> Patrick,
> It wasn't me that was asking I already knew that. I was replying
> Rick below with a quick solution. But thanks for directing your
> response to me anyway.
> ---
> Bosh
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "NW Trader" <ta4charts@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Bosh,
> >
> > Try this code snippet:
> >
> > space = Param("Graph Space", 10, 0, 25, 1);
> > GraphXSpace = space;
> >
> > I generally add this to all indicator code so that, if
necessary, I
> can
> > adjust the spacing on the chart (from the parameters menu).  I'm
> assuming
> > that your chart's parameters also have scaling set to
automatic.
> If not (or
> > to check on it):  right click on chart, Select Parameters -->
Axes
> & Grid
> > (tab) --> Graph Space (should be set to Automatic).  If you want
> change
> > it, just click on Automatic and it will change to Custom (or
vice
> versa).
> > In Custom mode, you can set the minimum and maximum levels to
> display (they
> > become unlocked).
> >
> > Hope this helps.
> >
> > Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick

propoerties,
> but
> >   it
> >   > is locked.  Is there anything I can do so I can read the
chart
> >   > porperly???  s/Rick
> >   >

> >   Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> >   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> >   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >
> >   For other support material please check also:
> >   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html
> >

> >   Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> >   Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> >   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
> >   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
> >
> >   For other support material please check also:
> >   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

> investment
> > software  Investment property software
> >         Software support  Real estate investment analysis
software
> > Investment software

Terms

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM