From: mrdavis9
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:42 PM
Subject: [amibroker] 64bit_BrokeyDLL_NotFound

I downloaded and installed the 64bit version of Amibroker into my computer which has the WindowsXP_PROx64bit operating system.

The first time, that I started this 64 bit version of Amibroker, it started OK.

I then went to the ProgramFilesx86 folder where the 32 bit version of Amibroker resides, then did a right_click on the brokey.dll, and selected SEND BY EMAIL from the menu choices.

I then received the email, and saved  this 32bit Brokey.Dll in the Amibrokerx64 folder (Microsoft uses the name PROGRAM FILES for this 64bit Programs storage folder).

Now when I try to start the 64bit version, I get the message that the 64bit Brokey.Dll not found.

I saw nothing in the README that gave me a clue about this.

I would appreciate hearing what I can do to make the 64bit version work properly.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS