Re: [amibroker] Re: Troubles with graph scales

Hi Bosh,

Try this code snippet:

space = Param("Graph Space", 10, 0, 25, 1);

GraphXSpace = space;

I generally add this to all indicator code so that, if necessary, I can adjust the spacing on the chart (from the parameters menu).  I'm assuming that your chart's parameters also have scaling set to automatic.  If not (or to check on it):  right click on chart, Select Parameters --> Axes & Grid (tab) --> Graph Space (should be set to Automatic).  If you want to change it, just click on Automatic and it will change to Custom (or vice versa).  In Custom mode, you can set the minimum and maximum levels to display (they become unlocked).

Hope this helps.

Peace and Justice   ---   Patrick