Re: [amibroker] suggestions

Ara,

In order to enter AmiBroker Feedback Center please login with your
AmiBroker members' area username / password that was included in your
registration e-mail.

Have you done this without an error?
If you're just seeing links for 'home' 'about' and nothing else, then
you're not a validated user and would need to sort it out with Tomasz
I'd say.

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM