RE: [amibroker] Buttons, buttons, buttons!

Thanks Steve... but no, I'm not.  I do load AB and set it up using a script (so I don't make any errors) and after that it goes away (the script).   I'm getting ready to re-install AB and see if that helps.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Dugas
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 5:30 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Buttons, buttons, buttons!

Hi D - A complete shot in the dark, but are you using COM/OLE stuff in your
code? I only ask because in the past when I have tried to use this stuff (
incorrectly, I'm sure ), it has caused unexpected things like opening the
backtester,etc. It sounds like something is calling the backtester every
time AB rereads your code for any reason?

Steve