Re: [amibroker] Re: Possible to retrieve axis scale values?

Andy --
If you search the .pdf version of the UsersGuide you will find (on page 773 of version 4.80):

Status function supports now
"firstvisiblebar", "lastvisiblebar", "firstvisiblebarindex", "lastvisiblebarindex"

However, that doesn't tell you what they mean!  Definitions for these words under Status in the AFL Reference Manual would be nice.  Perhaps there are even more words that should be defined there as well?

-- Keith

Andy Davidson wrote:
That's wonderful - exactly what I was looking for...thanks very much.

Tomasz (if you're watching!),
I can't find any reference to this in the user guide...specifically,
there's no mention of "firstvisiblebarindex" and "lastvisiblebarindex"
in the help for the "Status" function. Perhaps this needs updating?