[amibroker] Re: Alertif with local time stamp?

ER2...     5/9/2006 13:43:00       sss
ER2...     5/9/2006 13:14:00       sss
ER2...     5/9/2006 13:04:00       uuu
ER2...     5/9/2006 12:50:00       sss
ER2...     5/9/2006 12:03:00       sss

AlertIf( Buy, "Sound C:\\Program
Files\\AmiBroker\\Sounds\\Buy.wav","   uuu",1);

AlertIf( Sell, "Sound C:\\Program
Files\\AmiBroker\\Sounds\\Sell.wav","   sss",2);

I use one minute. This is from Alert Output today. I use sss for
sell and uuu for buy as I have a copy program to generate buy/sells
to anoyther IB front end and it likes small letters better.

If you set the data base to 15 seconds, will show 13:43:15 etc

It happens in micro seconds, NO delay.  I use NY time .

Ray

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Terry" <MagicTH@xxx> wrote:

> File->Database Settings->Intraday tab
> There is a checkbox for local or exchange time.
>
> Also in the Configure tab there is a setting to specify your time
zone
> offset from exchange time.
>
> --
> Terry
On
> Behalf Of fox97us
> Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 00:49
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Alertif with local time stamp?
>
> Hello,
>
>   I am trying to write a program with alert functions. Is it
possible
> to get the local time stamp as a text output with Alertif command?
So I

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM