[amibroker] Possible to retrieve axis scale values?

Does anyone know if it's possible to retrieve the *currently displayed*
axis min and max values for a given plot?

I'm trying to scale a binary plot based on the min/max values of another
plot in the same window. Styleownscale would have been perfect, but for
the fact that the zero-reference lines don't tie up as the plot is
scrolled (the first plot is unbounded a so the zero point shifts up and
down with auto-scaling - think of something along the lines of an MACD
Histogram plot).

The best fix I've found so far is to use the StDev (or HHV/LLV) of the
first plot to determine a scaling factor for the second plot. The
problem with that is that if the StDev range is too short then it looks
all "wobbly" (i.e., not what binary plots are supposed to look like), if
it's too long then past values that are off-screen influence the
scaling...a problem when they are anomalously high or low in relation to
the current values. Manual scaling of the "styleownscale" plot type has
similar problems.

What I've got serves the purpose in the event that I'm not missing
something...if I am though, I'd be grateful if someone could point out
what it might be.

Andy

Win tickets to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany with Yahoo! Messenger. http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/fifaworldcup_uk/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM