[amibroker] Set Arrows

I am trying to set following buy and sell condition

Buy=IIf(EMA(C,3)> EMA(C,20) ,Ref(AStochRSI,1)>Ref(ASTochRSI,-1)AND
AstochRSI>50,IIf(AstochRSI >65,Cross( EMA(C,3), EMA(C,20)),Null));
Sell=IIf(EMA(C,3)< EMA(C,20) ,Ref(AStochRSI,1)<Ref(ASTochRSI,-1) AND
AStochRSI<50,IIf(AstochRSI <40,Cross(EMA(C,20), EMA(C,3)),Null));

shape=IIf((EMA(C,3)>EMA(C,20)) ,Buy * shapeUpArrow ,Sell *
shapeDownArrow);

PlotShapes( shape, IIf( Buy, colorGreen, colorRed ), 0, IIf( Buy,
Low, High ) );

where Astochrsi is for period 20
Here I want to put for eg.buy arrow on chart when EMA(C,3)> EMA
(C,20) and very 1st occurance of greater value of AstochRSI than the
previous when the above condition is met,but arrows are placed on
the every subsequent occrance of rising AstochRSI. How can I limit
the arrow to the very 1st occurance only. Any help is appreciated

Regards

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM