Re: [amibroker] "Run Every" not working

G'day all,

It appears Run Every does work OK after all. But, because it nows works
for both Scan and Explore, you first have to select one or the other and
from there it will do the rest.

In previous version you could be in BT results and it would still
conduct a scan if it was time to.

Andrew.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM