Re: [amibroker] Couting num of candles

Thanks Steve.
I added it to the top text in the ami chart window.

Bar = BarIndex();
SpanBars = EndValue( Bar ) - BeginValue( Bar );
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}}   %g", SpanBars));

Donot have to plot it now and can see easily.
Also this place seems to Be a good place to display signals from many signals.

--
Rajeev
For Live Data System Join