From: Vikram
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:35 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Zoom Window

Hi ,

I am just exploring Amibroker since last few days. I know metastock a
bit and i liked the UI of Metastock.

One of the very basic features should be "Zoom Window" where the user
can select a Rectangle in the chart and the same can zoomed.

I didnt find this feature anywhere in Ami. May be i didnt notice it.

Can somebody explain about the same ?

Regards,
Vikram

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS