[amibroker] Percent Change since yesterday.

Hi Folks,

I am new to afl coding. I have tried to my wits end, but have not been
able to get it right.

All i want is the percentage change in the today's eod price since
yesterday's eod price (or for that matter since n number of days)
displayed in a column in the analysis window, so that i can sort the
results on percentage change basis and see which scrip has moved by
how much percentage.

I have tried
Close/Ref(close,-1)*100;
and other combinations. But am not able to get the columm displaying
the percent change (or for that matter absolute change) in the
analysis window.

Would some kind soul, tell me how to do it.

thanks and regards
Dr. Raman Kumar

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM