Re: [amibroker] Futures Options symbology help from IB

Thanks ronbo

I can get the futures but need the Options. I read the exchange requirements an have mastered any symbol I have needed up until I tried these dow emini futures options.

If you have handle on these options symbols please let me know.

Thanks man!

OT