Re: [amibroker] Re: How to add info like company name, sector and industry to different symbols.

Thanks Ed. I will give it a try.

Don.

----- Original Message ----
From: Ed Hoopes <reefbreak_sd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 1, 2006 11:52:27 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: How to add info like company name, sector and industry to different symbols.

The following worked for me to modify the DataBase for some
PowerShares funds:

--->  I made the following file using NOTEPAD.

$FORMAT NAME, MARKET, INDUSTRY
$OVERWRITE 1
PWC, 2, 250
PWO, 2, 250
PWB, 2, 250
PWV, 2, 250
PWJ, 2, 250
PWP, 2, 250
.
.
.

Then, in AB I executed the file by going to  FILE -> IMPORT ASCII and
picked the file to run.

Ed Hoopes

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xiao feng <donkeyover@xxx> wrote:

> Thanks Ara. Got it. I am wondering if there is a program that can do
it for me automatically. Do you know? Thanks again.

> Don

investment software Investment property software