From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of ianjw2
Sent: Monday, May 01, 2006 03:26
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Fixing a trailing stop

Sell=Cross(Ref(LLV(L,LBak),-1),C);

I use the above code as a trailing stop.
The problem is that it can allow the trailing stop to fall without an
exit being triggered.i.e. The stop is actually lowered.

What I would like to do, is to maintain the highest value that has been
achieved in the lookback period, and ignore any subsequent lower values.

I can't help but feel there is a pretty simple answer - however, it
eludes me Im afraid.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Cheers,

Ian

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM