[amibroker] is yearly chart possible?

I want to know as to can I plot a chart displaying yearly return for a stock for any particular date. Say, If I want to see the yearly return for a stock for 29th April, 2006, the graph should display the Stock's Closing price from 29th April, 2005 to 29th April, 2006. The chart should also display the % return from that date till this date. The chart should keep on changing on a daily basis as the dates move ahead.
I hope this can be done in amibroker.

Jyoti Singh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS