[amibroker] Backtests - End of day

I am getting some results that I do not understand why

Am testing using relative strength... will not describe system, because I don't beleive the specifics are relevant.

My issue is that I get significantly better results with larger watchlists:

Example:

S&P100       ==== >   7.75%
S&P500       ==== > 13.00%
List of 1500  ==== >  23.00%

Am not using scoring variable.
Max positions variable of 5 and 25 have very little effect.

Does this make sense to anyone???

TIA

Ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS