[amibroker] Rotational Trading question

duuudes:

I need some help in understanding how Rotational Trading works:

Lets say that on one date that I have 20 stocks that pass muster and I want
to allocate my $ evenly over those 20. Then the MaxOpenPositions would be
20, right?

But on the next date I only have 10 stocks that pass must and I want to
allocate my $ evenly over those 10. How do I do that?

The number of stocks is only determined after they are filtered in the same
AFL that does the buying and selling and I'm under the impression that
SetOption( "MaxOpenPositions" ..) and SetOption( "WorstRankHeld"...) are to
be set at the beginning of the code and can't be dynamic.  Is this
assumption correct? If so, how does one go about this?

TIA

confooosed dingo

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM