[amibroker] Re: alert output

Yes, sound alerts work fine, it was just that when I heard the alerts
I went to see which ones they were and nothing.

As to not displaying alerts in a closed window, I can understand the
reasoning behind that.

Thanks for the answer.

> What about sound alerts?  Could be useful to "hear" the alert even
if the window isn't in the foreground?  Just a thought..

> JD

fact never open). That would be a waste of CPU cycles.
>   As to second thing: it works as long as TYPE of alert does not
change (i.e. it does not repeat alerts of the same type)
>   but if type changes then such alert is important change and must
be displayed.

>   Best regards,
>   Tomasz Janeczko
>   amibroker.com

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM