From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of MailYahoo
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 8:29 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] low cost real time data source?

Low cost?
Or do you want it to be accurate and reliable?
I do not think they go hand in hand here,  you get what you pay for
If you want the most accurate and reliable then I would suggest E-signal
If you want low cost and do not care how accurate or reliable the data is
there are numerous services out there

Just depends on what you want

Mark