Re: [amibroker] Column Sort Question - Amibroker 4.8

Rewrite everything to:

EnableScript("jscript");
<%
AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
AA = AB.Analysis;

AA.SortByColumn(11,false, false );
AA.SortByColumn( 7, false, true );
%>

tony

On 4/24/06, troll <deanhodgins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just upgraded to Amibroker 4.8 - another outstanding program
with plenty of excellent features & additions - thanks T.J. for
your continued efforts ....

Minor question after reveiwing various posts re column sorting:

I added following lines after AFL code but get message
indicating "False is undefined source; Microsoft Jscript runtime
error"

EnableScript("jscript");
<%
AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
AA = AB.Analysis;

AA.SortByColumn(11,False, False );
AA.SortByColumn( 7, False, True );
%>

I read post 96334 by T.J. re Jscript is case sensitive however I'm
unable to change either "F" or "T"'s to lower case as editor always
changes back to caps.

Maybe I'm doing something else in error here.

As always any suggestions much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Dean H.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS