From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Terry
Sent: Tuesday, 25 April 2006 2:08 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Negative volume on downloaded data from Yahoo

This has been discussed several times before. Back adjusted data changes
the volumes so the adjusted price * adjusted volume still gives correct
answers. Volumes can get so large they exceed 32 bit resolution and
"roll-over" to a negative value. You can change how volume is handled to
get Volume/1000 or whatever to avoid this.

Unfortunately, I do not remember the variable to adjust.

--
Terry