RE: [amibroker] How to download intraday data

Rik,

Do you know of any limit to the number of symbols that
the QT/AB connection will support using the Scottrade
feed? For some reason, I'm not getting updates for
additional symbols that i add to QT in excess of the
orignal ones (about 30) that I started with - even
after a restart of QT and AB.

Tim

--- Rik Rasmussen <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use QuoteTracker, connected to my broker,
> Scottrade, and feed the real
> time intraday quote data to Amibroker everyday. The
> data is free and
> Quotetracker is free unless you want to pay a small
> fee to get rid of the
> need to click ads, which I did.
>
> Rik Rasmussen

http://mail.yahoo.com

GFT Forex Trading Accounts As low as $250 with up to 400:1 Leverage. Free Demo.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/lpv1TA/jlQNAA/U1CZAA/GHeqlB/TM