Re: [amibroker] Backtesting and Realtime

Hi traden4x,

Yes, I have.  Painstakingly.  The software is accurate; however you
need to be very careful in writing your code, particularly if it is
complex code, otherwise *you* can create inaccuracies.  But these are
then operating errors of course, not software errors.

I'm comfortable with the knowledge that there are people on this list
who have much higher abilities in math than I do.  This software has
been examined by a lot of such really bright folks.  I've been on
this board for five years.  No one has successfully challenged the
accuracy of the backtester.  There has been the occasional challenge
of course, but it always turns out that the challenger had a mistake
in his or her code.

If you want to realistically backtest, welcome to the right place.

Yuki