Re: [amibroker] Re: Exploring and charting industry groups...

SYNTAX  AddToComposite( array, ''ticker'', ''field'', flags =
atcFlagDefaults )
RETURNS NOTHING
FUNCTION  Allows you to create composite indicators with ease. More info...
Parameters:
array - the array of values to be added to "field" in "ticker" composite symbol
"ticker" - the ticker of composite symbol. It is advised to use ~comp
(tilde at the beginning)
newly added composites are assigned to group 253 by default and
have "use only local database" feature switched on for proper
operation with external sources possible field codes: "C" - close ,
"O" - open, "H" - high, "L" - low, "V" - volume, "I" - open interest,
"X" - updates all OHLC fields at once

--
Cheers
Graham