[amibroker] Re: How to Exportimage files for current watchlist in jscript

1.  I believe you'll have to count chart number yourself ... A comma
delimited list can be obtained via the afl below where UseWatchList
is the number of the WatchList to get.

List = CategoryGetSymbols(categoryWatchlist, UseWatchList);

The symbol at a particular subscript or index which would equate to
WatchList Symbol number (Relative to 0) can be gotten via:

For(i = 0; (Symbol = StrExtract(List, i)) != ""; i++)

2.  Showing other tabs can be done by ... putting tab number (
relative to 0 ) in oAB.ActiveWindow.SelectedTab

All of this has either been documented in HELP and/or in previous
RELEASE NOTES and they have been discussed here.