RE: [amibroker] IB Tick data backfill

Don't hold me to this, but if I remember correctly
there is a way to download 6 months of tick data from
IB using the API. I think I saw it on one of the
webinars. Try going here:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/general/education/priorWebinars.php?ib_entity=llc

and going down to some of the webinars by Jay Bailey.
I am almost positive I remember him explaining how to
download contracts of tick data for testing purposes
and paper trading.

JK

http://mail.yahoo.com