[amibroker] Can you change weekly/daily setting in AFL?

I have both weekly and daily explorations and systems.  Rather than
going into 'settings' every time to change the time frame, is there a
way to do this in AFL?

I tried doing this with the "TimeFrame.." commands, but I get odd
results in the system tests.

I also tried #include <weekly.abs> to load the settings file with
weekly/daily time frame, but that didn't work.  I'm assuming that
#include can't load file type 'abs'.

So, I suspect there is a way to control this with AFL.  Any ideas?

ts

...also, I've wondered why 'setoption' doesn't include all
the 'settings' dialogue options.