From: Phsst
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 4:44 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: ATTENTION ELENA TAN

Hello TJ...

Been awhile since I've replied to one of your posts.

You may think that Yahoo's spam filtering "works very bad", but in my
own many years experience of being a Yahoo email customer, my
experience with Yahoos spam filtering has been pretty positive (with
only a few minor exceptions).

I routinely get email that I have subscribed to that would otherwise
trigger Yahoo spam filtering.

Perhaps you should contact Yahoo directly to establish your
credentials as a bonafide email sender.

No kidding... after more than a decade of experience as a Yahoo email
user, their reliability in filtering spam is in my opinion, absolutely
reliable. (And trust me, after all this time, they are now sometimes
culling over 100 messages a day successfully that is true spam)

Surely you can work with them to classify your emails as "non-spam".

Regards,

Phsst (aka. DT)