Re: [amibroker] Re: Exploration for tight rising channels

Yes, Johan, that is it! Thanks.

I'll post the final version for my tight rising
channel screen as soon as I get it done (after
spending the weekend trying to figure out how i can
reduce my 2005 tax liability by about $850).

Thanks again!

http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=193&hilite=LASTVALUE

http://mail.yahoo.com