From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: 15 April 2006 01:14
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] For Outlook (the MS OFFICE Outlook) users...

Frankly, I don't see any practical difference in HTML vs TNEF( RTF), other than HTML is readable

by everyone which is good.

And personally I consider Outlook as worst e-mail client considering the security of your system.

Outlook exposes OLE automation interface that most viruses use to broadcast viruses to all people

you have in your address book. It is like saying "Hey, virus writers - we have provided you with wonderfull

easy-to-use tool to send out copies of your viruses to all our contacts - please enjoy and use as often as you wish, MS development team".

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com