Re: [amibroker] OT:64 bit Printers

Hi Ron,

One other consideration, since you stated you "don't feel a need to have great quality" is the cost of cartridges. You can get VERY inexpensive off-brand cartridges for the Epsons at many places (ie. www.inkgrabber.com for one) which are slightly less quality (barely noticeable if not doing commercial or photo work) but great for general use at 1/4 to 1/5 of HP replacement cartridges.

Just a thought.

Regards,
George Loyd

mrdavis9 wrote:
I have decided to get the HP machine because I do want to do photos.

I don't feel a need to have great quality, and Frys has the HP for $199 with a $40 rebate.

 I could probably get another brand for a little less, but my survey of some of the printer repair shops here in Dallas, Tx seems to indicate that the HP printers may have a little edge regarding reliability.  Ron D

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS