From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent:
Friday, April 14, 2006 5:48 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB 4.80.0RC1 Problems?

Hello,

I don't want to argue with you.

It is simply funny to me that you are trying to tell me that I don't know what were the changes I did in my own program.

Did you sit next to my shoulder lurking around? I did not notice...

The same thing as you wanted to teach me how to spell "w szczebrzeszynie chrz±szcz brzmi w trzcinie".

Anyway this is history. A newer and official version 4.80.1 is released already and all previous versions are obsolete.

End of transmission from my side.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com