[amibroker] OT:Server for AB testing

I've recently installed a new server for AB testing. Its an AMD dual core server with 1GB of ram. Running 64bits windows and 32 bits AB. I've used the 64bits versions of AB but I need Tomasz's ADK in order to compile my dlls.

The server is a headless server (no delicated screen) and is situated next to my desktop where I have 4 screens for trading purposes. I can access my servers in 2 ways.
1. Each of my screens have 2 inputs ports (VGA and DVI). I connect one of them to the server and the other to my desktop, when necessary, I use the screen menu to switch from analog to digital or verse versa. I also have a keyboard/mouse connected to the server tugged away which I can use.
2. I use windows remote desktop connection. to access the server (and of course the keyboard/mouse from my desktop). this is my normal mode of accessing the server.

I can also increase the power of the server by overclocking it. getting it to run a little faster with those long optimization runs. I'm waiting for the new version of IO to come out with baited breath.

Its a pity that currently only 1 core is being utilised, which seems a bit of a waste. Ideally I would like to use all my CPU horse power for AB testing.

I thought my setup might be of interest who is considering having two computers side by side and want to share their screens and keyboard in some ways. I physically dont want any more screens. so the solution works well for me with overlay for a video/keyboard switch.

I would be most interested in hearing from others how they make full use the 2nd core in dual core processors for AB testing and/or their server farm setups.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS