From: vlanschot
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 2:28 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Inserting Meaningful FullName in AddtoComposite

Assuming you can code your own loop for creating meaningful names,
from version 4.67 onwards (see yahoo-beta message 1642) you have been
able to set OLE properties, in this case to assign FullNames.

AB=CreateObject ("Broker.Application");
Stock=AB.Stocks("Name_of_your_ATC");
Stock.FullName="FullName of your ATC";

Hope this helps.

PS
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxx> wrote:

> I have a local folder in Outlook Express that has a lot of the
regarding the subject of titles.

> I tried to attach this Outlook Express Local Title folder to this
reply, but I don't know which of the internal folders within Outlook
Express contains the local folders.

> If you will tell me the EXACT name of the internal Outlook Express
folder which contains the " Local Folders", then I will open that
folder, and attach my  local Outlook Express folder that I have
named "Title"

> What you are looking for is most likely in there.
>
> Ron D

AddtoComposite

>   I vaguely remember that there was a thread in recent weeks on
changing or inserting the FullName() in an ATComposite but search as
I might I can't find it.

>   I think I can figure out how to do this with jScript, some
indexing logic and stored names to insert the fullname in the ATC
>    but was wondering if anyone has faced the same requirement?
Could the ATC be named at the time of "creation"?

>   For example in my system ~WLAvg1 is Aerospace.  Well for now I'm
using a cue card to figure out that WL number
>   1 is Aerospace and ~WLAvg23 is Materials, etc. and I'd like to
display a meaningful name in the chart title.

>   As I'm writing this I realized that you can suppress the
insertion of date and time in the ATC and maybe editing
>   30 sectors in the Symbol/Category area is just as easy.
>
>   Best regards
>   Joe
>

>   Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

investment software  Investment property software
>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis software
Investment software