[amibroker] Re: AFL runs after TWS stops

OK, I'm obviously missing something.  When I have -say - 1 minute
bars and no RT data, if I move the cursor across the bars I thought
that AFL would execute once each bar.  Once it executed for that bar
it would stop until there was a new bar.

When RT data is connected, I thought that AFL executed every time
there was a data refresh from IB.  If there were no data refreshes I
figured that AFL would not execute.  Obviously this is not correct,
but I'm not sure why.  What causes AFL to execute other than:

1.  New bar
2.  New RT data

Thanks!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry but I don't understand  why you expect AB to stop running
when you close TWS.
> These are two separate applications running separately. The fact
that they talk to each other
> does not mean that they can not exist without each other.
>
> You should first check your formulas' timing (Tools->Misc->Display
chart timing)
> If your formulas are overly complicated it may be the reason of
your problems.
> Simplify, simplify...
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko