Re: [amibroker] Potential New User

Hi Nick,

Welcome aboard,

The pluses:

1. Very helpful user community.

2. I am not a programmer but the creativity of some, in the area of writing their custom formulae et all, here never ceases to amaze me. Thats only possible because the product design allows it.

The one big minus

1. Way behind Ensign in the area of Market Geometry tools (aka drawing tools). The flip side - this(AB) is a 100 odd bucks once and thats(Ensign) 35 bucks a month. Nevertheless I keep on bugging TJ to improve the drawing tools to make the forks and trendlines more sophisticated. Maybe someday I will get lucky and he will oblige. One lives on hope. :)

Regards