[amibroker] Re: Scale Out bug

I was under the impression that this list was a user group.  My intent
in posting here was to request input from the user base in case the
error was mine.  Is there a different user group where I can request
input from the user base without offending the developer ?

The reason you received two e-mails is because the first I sent to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx because every time Amibroker is booted there's a
message that states: "bug reports: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx".  However, when
I sent the message to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I received an automated
response stating that:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail.
Please note that starting from July 14, 2004 all kind of technical
support questions/reports should be sent to
SUPPORT@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx address is left only for sending automatic crash
recovery reports generated by AmiBroker.

So, I followed the instructions of the e-mail and forwarded a copy, as
instructed, to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps, a short blurb clearly describing the problem reporting
protocol you wish to have followed would be of help.  As it stands,
I'm still unclear on which of the 4 methods is the proper (bugs@,
support@, this list, or the FEEDBACK center).

Anyway, I appreciate the prompt response.

Regards,

 - Mike

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Firstly do not send thing in three places at once. I have received
THREE copies

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/ where