[amibroker] AmiBroker to Java - Will this work?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] AmiBroker to Java - Will this work?
  • From: "Shanmugham, Saravanan" <sarvi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 22:14:04 -0700

I need to bridge Amibroker AFL DLL with some Java code that I had developed earlier.

I am thinking of using the RJCB Java-COM bridge techology from IBM. I am not too familiar with the types of COM API, but it refers to 2 types, late and early binding.

And apparently th eRJCB supports early binding.

Wasn't sure that if the AFL COM support in Amibroker is late or early binding. In other words, will I be able to use this technology to bridge my java code with amibroker. If not what do you suggest. More infor on RJCB in the link below.

Thx,
Sarvi

Sarvi Shanmugham
Technical Leader