Re: [amibroker] Simple Question : How do I specify the previous day's price

Ed,

Yea, I noticed that the original code did not match the intent accurately.

Your updated code was not what I was planning to do, but it is definitely more elegant.  Still not
thinking in terms of array :).

Thanks for the code suggestion.

tomas

http://mail.yahoo.com