Re: [amibroker] Re: TC2005

Dave, odd indeed.  I don't have as many stocks as Terry in that my QP
database is only about 8000+ but again using my slowest computer was
still around 2 minutes for both scan and exploration modes. Tomasz is
probably swamped with Marcin on vacation but maybe you will get lucky
and he will have some suggestions.

Regards,

Duke Jones, CMT