From: ShortFox
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 9:09 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Automated Backtests

Hi Folks,

I have a system that I'd like to test on different time periods. I have some 150 different intervals that I'd like to check - the system is obviously constant, the only thing that changes from test to test is the STARTING PERIOD and ENDING PERIOD.
Is there a way one can automate AB's backtester, and thus "save" the frustrating manual changing of the "START" and "END" dates?

Thanks,
Short,

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS