Re: [amibroker] Simple Question : How do I specify the previous day's price

Thanks Ed!!

I can see that this is going to take me awhile to learn AFL.  Damn, I thought I am an engineer
with programming experience, so would not have difficulty getting use to AFL.  That does not seem
to be the case...

Ok, back to reading the User Guide and more examples...

thanks again Ed,
tomas

--- emp62 <emp62@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> you can code that like:
>
> condition = BarsSince( C > Ref(C,-1)) == 3 AND MA(V,3) < MA(V,50);
>
> Buy = Ref(condition,-1); BuyPrice = O;
>
> SetChartOptions(0, chartShowDates);
> Plot(C,"C",1,64);
> PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,0),colorWhite, layer = 0, yposition = BuyPrice, offset = 0 );
>

> rgds, Ed

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.