[amibroker] Re: Recommendations fofr Swing Trading systems

IMO go with stocks that are hitting their 52-week highs and hold
onto them until your trend indicators say the run is over on them.
Use Bollinger Bands on your favorite indicators to create your entry
signals. Just some quick ideas for swinging.

~Brian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pierre LEGRIS" <legris-pira@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Thanx for your answer . I study this question with my friend
Alain, a