Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 5:42 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Easy Alerts

Hi,

I was starting to play around with the Real Time quotes window and
noticed that when I right mouse-clicked an option to enter in an Easy
Alert.  What is this?

Since I do not have a real time data feed (but am considering it), I
wasn't able to do much with it.

Nothing showed up in the help file so I thought I would post this
question.

Dave

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS