[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to displace or replot arrows generated from AA

Could you please use your code in AA, and let me know what happens
when you click the "Scan" button? Thats what I do
These 3 MAs don't get plotted either
Plot(EMA(C, 10), "EMA10", colorBlue);
Plot(EMA(C, 20), "EMA20", colorYellow);
Plot(EMA(C, 50), "EMA50", colorWhite);