Re: [amibroker] Recommendations fofr Swing Trading systems

Pierre,

Thanks for the pointer. I have mixed feelings about the
BollingerBandNormalization AFL system. On the one hand this is in line
with my recent investigations where I search for stocks with wide
trading ranges (volatility) and then try to identify the pivot points of
the extremes.

Problem is that this indicator uses ZigZag to predict future changes in
volatility, so I can't trust it. Indeed several of the Buy/Sell signals
don't seem to make sense, possibly because the ZigZag was recalculated
over time.

But I like the overall idea...

-- John

Pierre LEGRIS wrote:

> Try BollingerBandNormalisation in AFL and tell me what you think about .
>
> legris-pira@xxxxxxx

24 Hours. Commission-Free.