[amibroker] Re: Is it possible to displace or replot arrows generated from AA

Hi Fred,
It's on End of day data.
Maybe I can put it this way
If Buy condition is true, then plot arrow 2 days to the left, ie
behind.
The EMA cross was just a condition to see if the arrows plotted. Just
tried your code, but no arrows.

Buy =  EMA(C, 10) > EMA(C, 20) AND
        EMA(C, 20) > EMA(C, 50);
PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow * Ref(Buy, 2), colorBlack , C);

Thanks for your help.
Stef